I have my password to activate my BB on the BES but I keep getting an error.

"An error occured. Please contact your system Administrator"

Any advise?

Just updated to .148
    Last edited by rgarza8; 06-01-09 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Adding additional information
    06-01-09 05:27 PM
    try getting another password. Also, you do have a BES data plan... correct?
    06-01-09 05:31 PM
    I have my password to activate my BB on the BES but I keep getting an error.

"An error occured. Please contact your system Administrator"

Any advise?

Just updated to .148
    If .148 approved by your IT Dept. to connect on your BES Server?
    06-01-09 05:32 PM
    Password is always the same. Have activated a few on the BES. Yes, have the BES plan.
    06-01-09 05:33 PM
    Yes it was approved for me to download
    06-01-09 05:34 PM
    Yes it was approved for me to download
    In which case contact the IT Dept. They will have the logs showing exactly what error occured. Its hard to judge what went wrong if we don't have the cause of the error.
    06-01-09 05:37 PM
    I had the same problem with my entreprise server activation. I contacted the company IT dept, they simply pulled me off the server, put me back on, and I was able to pick back up with the activation. Contacting your IT dept is your best bet.
    06-01-09 07:05 PM
    Ditto Stormski. I had correct password, but activation kept failing after upgrade to .148. Had BES admin delete my account, then add it back and it activated immediately.
    Thanks for the help!
    06-10-09 05:12 AM
    I have actually had this same problem with every upgrade on my Storm, which has slowed down the number of OS updates I choose to do. This is very annoying as it never happened with any of the other blackberries I have used the past 10 years.

I am updating to .148 as I type this. We'll see if the password I got issued yesterday is going to work or if I will have to call IT...again.
    06-10-09 07:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD