Hey, is there anyone that can tell me what I have to do to connect to my Storm drive or media card drive, I have done everything I can possibility think of to connect. Uninstalled driver / re-installed, battery pulls, Re-loaded software, ect. I even pulled my media card from my Storm and put in my girlfriends and I was able to load it on her computer and see my Storm Drives and Media card also this is the second Storm I have had with this problem.

Any input would be greatly appreciated; I have some everything I know to do.

Thanks.
    07-17-09 10:09 PM
    Funny. I'm having same issue.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/mas...lp-plz-270637/

Doesn't connect on vista pc but XP is ok

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 10:18 PM
    have you reinstalled the desktop manager yet?
    07-17-09 11:20 PM
    Yes I up graded to the new version, still having the same problem.
    07-18-09 01:36 AM
    perhaps the micro usb port on your device is bad. Does your phone charge when you plug the charger in? If not then it is a hardware issue.

07-18-09 01:59 AM
    07-18-09 02:11 AM
    OHvzwGuy, That fixed the problem.. Thanks a million I really thought I lost all my files although I could still see them on my Storm, So Many: Thanks to you.
    07-18-09 02:23 AM
    H
    OHvzwGuy, That fixed the problem.. Thanks a million I really thought I lost all my files although I could still see them on my Storm, So Many: Thanks to you.
    God you were able to get that resolved. It would ha e auckwd if you lost all the files. Way to go OHvzwGUY! Lol

07-18-09 02:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD