I'm having a weird issue on my storm with Lyrical's 141/5.0 hybrid. It's been working for a couple weeks with no problems.

Now I can't browse any internet pages at all, they all stall on 'Requesting'. I've tried resending my service books, but I can't log into my email settings. It times out too. I've rebooted with quickpull several times, did a battery pull, reactivated with *228 (on Veriozon), but nothing has worked.

Any ideas on why I can't access anything? I still see the 1XEV, and I'm getting email. I just can't get the internet or email settings.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.
    Last edited by MightyDingus; 06-11-09 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Corrected OS version
    06-11-09 09:55 AM
    If you want my opinion... stop using a hybrid. Reregister the HRT and see if you get the registration message. If not, then you have BB data issues... could be carrier, RIM, or could be handset.
    06-11-09 10:06 AM
    I live in NJ and I am having the same problem. Maybe verizon is having an issue today? I am on the leaked .148.
    06-11-09 06:39 PM
    look at allllllll the previous threads to find the info you need.
    06-11-09 06:46 PM
    All I've seen is to reset the service books. Can't do that if I can't get into email settings. Haven't seen anything else about it while searching.
    06-11-09 09:51 PM
    All I've seen is to reset the service books. Can't do that if I can't get into email settings. Haven't seen anything else about it while searching.
    Actually registering the HRT sends non-email service books. The other option with email setup or BIS portal sends the email account service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 11:01 PM
    Actually registering the HRT sends non-email service books. The other option with email setup or BIS portal sends the email account service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

interesting..

I thought when my browser icon was not there and I sent my books from the bis and the icon came back it worked...

must have been a coincidence..
    06-11-09 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD