Ok kiddies,

I'm not usually one to post questions on forums, but here's a curveball for you.

I have an OWA account that I can access from any computer on the web. I can't add it to my Blackberry because morons in my IT department are using an ISA server attachment along with OWA. I don't have the ability to forward mail through OWA though. Any thoughts?
    12-10-08 11:25 PM
    ISA has been known to cause issues like this. Sorry... last I checked, there was no fix.

Are you sure it's ISA causing you the issues? Be careful if your email name doesn't match your login name info, the wizard won't work and you just need to put in each item in manually under advanced setup. i.e. if email address is [email protected], but your login name is actuall jblow, you'll need to do an advanced setup because the BIS wizard expects your username in this case to be joeblow.
    12-10-08 11:26 PM
    I believe with OWA you have to use the advanced setup regardless. Depending on how your IT dept is having you login. You may have to have you domain eg, mydomain\joeblow. Also another key field is the mailbox field. The wizard seems to autofill the password, but I've always re-entered it anyways.
    12-10-08 11:35 PM
    Yeah I've tried every possible combination and other explanation but the only thing lingering is the ISA issue which RIM STILL hasn't got around to fixing. Oh well, I'll keep dreaming in the mean time. Thanks for the help fellas.
    12-11-08 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD