Im runnin .148 official on storm.

Sorry if this has been covered before. looked through the .148 findings thread and didnt see anything jump out.

I cant add a new folder to my home screen. After I type in the name of the new folder and click ADD it does nothing. I already have one made from a while ago that I put most of the miscellaneous stuff in.

Is this normal? or do i have to do something? or is the limit one folder that you can make?

Thanks alot for the responses...
    06-25-09 01:43 PM
    definitely not normal. I have created several on mine, though i can't fathom why you cannot.
    06-25-09 01:55 PM
    NO not normal, just tried making one works fine actually came up as first folder on the app page. I would try giving it a battery pull and trying again. Sorry i cant be of more help
    06-25-09 01:58 PM
    I ran into this same exact problem today, and the solution was ridiculous:

Choose your icon and folder name, then turn the phone to landscape mode before you click "Add."

It's so dumb, but after several attempts and battery pulls, it finally worked. I don't know why, but that's the trick.
    06-25-09 01:59 PM

Choose your icon and folder name, then turn the phone to landscape mode before you click "Add."

It's so dumb, but after several attempts and battery pulls, it finally worked. I don't know why, but that's the trick.
    or

if u dont want to switch orientation then:

portrait mode > add folder > name > click on the top-left corner of the "ok" button
    06-25-09 02:40 PM

Thanks alot.. that worked.. funny phone
    06-25-09 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD