I updated my phone last night to the updated OS.I had no problems this morning in recieving text messages / emails,and then for the past few hours,new text message/email icons are showing,yet when I click into them...cannot see the new texts/emails?

I've tried removing the battery and sim card and re-booting.Please can someone advise if this is a glitch with the new BlackBerry update or something I can resolve on the phone itself?

Thanks a lot.
    10-24-09 02:28 PM
    Have you checked the outages forum?
    10-24-09 02:30 PM
    No idea where that is.I'm new to this website.
    10-24-09 02:35 PM
    Here is the forum mentioned by Mvlawn http://forums.crackberry.com/f156/ . If no reported outages you could try resending your service books from your carrier's BIS site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 02:40 PM
    Can now see emails that have been rec'd only by clicking into the 'messages' folder..still none of them showing in the email folder itself.although cannot see the new sms and mms messages whatsoever.just showing all old texts,none of the new ones!
    10-24-09 03:15 PM
    Sorry for not posting the link for you. As far as your email goes try calling your provider and see if they are in a blackberry outage in your area. Hope this helps.
    10-24-09 03:17 PM
    Sometimes it's a good idea to start with a fresh set of databases when doing an OS update. Back it up, wipe it, and I'm willing to bet it'll work just fine. Then you can re-sync/restore or whatever to get your data back.
    10-24-09 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD