Ok, weird problem, and I have searched for the answer before posting, so no flames please, this issue is a big enough pain in the neck already! I hope I'm not just an incompetent searcher...

I work for a small company with no BES (running on basic POP configuration)and only 3 of us use Blackberries (1 Storm, 1 Curve 8900 and 1 Curve 8320. 2 of us are on Verizon and the 8320 is T-Mobile. Generating emails from the BB's and receiving emails works fine, but forwarded and reply emails fail to arrive. The 2nd weird part of this is that it only seems to affect our own domain, emails from and to other people/accounts outside our company work fine. I did notice that, when replying or forwarding, if we select a different "send using" account from the pull-down at the top, in other words a different email account, it works fine. All of the emails are showing up on our server and showing 'green' so they are not being blocked or filtered, they just don't land on the BBs and they do not show up on Outlook on company PC's

I've searched the forums and messed around with many handheld settings to no avail. If we all used Verizon or if we all had the same type of device I'd just chalk it up to a bug. I did try deleting the email from the BB, re-adding and resending Service Books and re-registering host table, and that worked, but only for 1 day before the problem came back.

Any ideas?
    04-15-09 03:41 PM
    Possibly something with your companies email configuration, have you asked your IT person/department about this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 04:01 PM
    Possibly something with your companies email configuration, have you asked your IT person/department about this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have actually, he is stumped as well. As far as he can tell, all the spam filters and firewalls we have set up are set to allow emial traffic from the IP address ranges that the BBs use, so he is not able to tell me why this happens.
    04-15-09 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD