I was wondering if there was a way to print text messages off the storm. I didn't know if it cpould be done and if anybody knows a way your help is greatly appreciated. I have a friend who is in a mess and I have texts on my phone that could get him out of it or I have to let him take my storm with him to court. Please let me know as soon as you can and thanks for all the help.
    07-20-09 06:54 PM
    forward as email to yourself then print from PC

or the court could subpoena the text records if it's really that important. that would be the better way to go about it, so there's no claims of tampering, etc.
    07-20-09 06:59 PM
    Your carrier has copies of all text sent over their network. If you have a police report, im sure they will give you copies.
    Hope that helps, good luck
    07-20-09 07:02 PM
    Thanks for the help and advice but I need them by tomorrow morning.
    07-20-09 07:05 PM
    well thanks for asking so late!!!!

if they were required, then the court would have subpoenaed them awhile ago...guess they don't really need 'em, and sounds like they won't make that much of a difference anyway.
    07-20-09 07:18 PM
    This is really getting amusing. But they *should* have the capability to at least view or print text messages like how Nokia's PC Suite does.
    07-20-09 07:28 PM
    If it's so important, let him take your storm to court. How good a friend is he???
    07-20-09 07:43 PM
    well i think they should have wi-fi first, then if they can print via LAN then more power to 'em, but there are more important things than being able to print SMS....anything worth being printed is sent via email anyway...that's the point. a tracable and recordable conversation stored on a remote server, and retrievable from a work station with a *gasp* printer!!!
    07-20-09 07:45 PM
    His ex girl is trying to hit him with a PFA violation. She text me yesterday about him and he thinks that they will make a differance cause she tried to contact him first. I don't know if I am real comfortable with him taking my phone because if he flips out in court and gets arrested I have to fight to get it back. It's my phone and why should I have to go throught that. Thanks for your help and if this amusing at least I got you guys to laugh....lmao
    07-20-09 07:52 PM
    honestly i'd say don't give it up. the court can request the info if they need it. it's not worth losing your phone over.
    07-20-09 08:01 PM
    Why help him at all?? Protection from abuse order...real tough guy hey?

Wenty
    07-20-09 08:16 PM
    honestly i'd say don't give it up. the court can request the info if they need it. it's not worth losing your phone over.
    lol only you man
    07-20-09 08:27 PM
    lol only you man

07-20-09 08:32 PM
    His ex girl is trying to hit him with a PFA violation. She text me yesterday about him and he thinks that they will make a differance cause she tried to contact him first. I don't know if I am real comfortable with him taking my phone because if he flips out in court and gets arrested I have to fight to get it back. It's my phone and why should I have to go throught that. Thanks for your help and if this amusing at least I got you guys to laugh....lmao
    You sound like a good friend.
    07-20-09 08:32 PM
    I had no trouble printing from my old moto z6c to a bluetooth printer, anyone think my bangin storm might be able to???
    07-20-09 08:34 PM
    Well it must of not have been that important to him because I have not heard anything from him since I got out of work and I believe his hearing is early tomorrow morning. Again thank you guys for all your help.
    07-20-09 11:13 PM
    Dexrex SMS Backup will backup all your texts then you can log into their website and print them out. Available for Blackberry only as far as i know. Can be found in Appworld
    08-04-09 02:58 PM
    Does BitPM work for Blackberries? I know it had the capability to pull texts off my old LG and Motorola phones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 04:02 PM
    it does! mac users use it
    08-04-09 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD