Hi All,

I haven't tried it since upgrading to .83, but I think there may be another bug with the phone application. With my old 8703e, I could be on a call (hands free) and put the phone in the holster to continue the discussion. It seems that every time I holster the storm, it drops the call. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm using the magnetic BB holster they sold me with the phone. Thanks!
    12-21-08 11:29 PM
    yes mine does the same thing. i hav .83 0s.
    12-21-08 11:42 PM
    Hi All,

I haven't tried it since upgrading to .83, but I think there may be another bug with the phone application. With my old 8703e, I could be on a call (hands free) and put the phone in the holster to continue the discussion. It seems that every time I holster the storm, it drops the call. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm using the magnetic BB holster they sold me with the phone. Thanks!
    There is a setting you need to change...

From the phone screen, select Options from the menu. Go into General Options. Change "Auto End Calls:" to "Never"
    12-21-08 11:48 PM
    Thank you very much! I'm going to give it a try!
    12-21-08 11:50 PM
    yea the same thing happened to me too, also my storm unlocks itself after i take it out the holster
    12-22-08 12:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD