I was one of the lucky 10000 that was able to use the code for the free application iBee Farting here at crackberry.com
    now i have downloaded it and played with it a little at work (where i was when i downloaded it) and then had to put it away for later enjoyment. when i oped it back up i saw that it had asked me to ACTIVATE or to PURCHASE. when i click ACTIVATE it asks for a code which i do not have. When i click PURCHASE it brings me to the iBee Mobile site where my shopping cart is empty. How do i get it to work again. I turned it on this morning and it work for a few mins until i shut it down where it now puts me back in my same predicament. PLease note i did nothing different this morning then any other time to make it pop up.

NJBourne23
    04-06-09 02:07 PM
    I haven't had any problems except not knowing where my recorded farts are stored.
    04-06-09 02:49 PM
    I was one of the lucky 10000 that was able to use the code for the free application iBee Farting here at crackberry.com
    now i have downloaded it and played with it a little at work (where i was when i downloaded it) and then had to put it away for later enjoyment. when i oped it back up i saw that it had asked me to ACTIVATE or to PURCHASE. when i click ACTIVATE it asks for a code which i do not have. When i click PURCHASE it brings me to the iBee Mobile site where my shopping cart is empty. How do i get it to work again. I turned it on this morning and it work for a few mins until i shut it down where it now puts me back in my same predicament. PLease note i did nothing different this morning then any other time to make it pop up.

NJBourne23
    You should have gotten an activation code in the email it sent you when downloading the app.
    04-06-09 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD