I just uploaded the the new os and I really only have one tiny problem with it. When I'm using the portrait keyboard as suretype (i think that's the one) where it groups two letters together. everytime I click the button that has "i" and "u" the "u" always types first and i have to go back to pick "i". is there any way to have "i" as my dominant letter so that that is the letter that always gets picked first? it's just a small thing that's really bothering me. if this doesn't make sense please just ask haha. thank you in advanced.
    11-27-09 03:17 PM
    I just uploaded the the new os and I really only have one tiny problem with it. When I'm using the portrait keyboard as suretype (i think that's the one) where it groups two letters together. everytime I click the button that has "i" and "u" the "u" always types first and i have to go back to pick "i". is there any way to have "i" as my dominant letter so that that is the letter that always gets picked first? it's just a small thing that's really bothering me. if this doesn't make sense please just ask haha. thank you in advanced.
    I think that this may have been mentioned as an issue already. However, if you use SureType, after making those changes a few times, it should pick up on it and adjust. So in other words, it should adapt to your writing style a bit.
    11-27-09 03:21 PM
    It does make sense that it makes the u go first considering it's the first letter listed. You do know that if you hold the key down (on a double letter key) you can switch the letters listed. (I just found that out myself lol)
    11-27-09 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD