Can someone help me out for a sec.

I just got my 9530 the other day and I'm searchin for apps and such to download. When using the threads from this site on my phone I can never see the links to download. The site comes up exactly the same as my PC but minus the links.

I live near Toronto, Canada and am with Telus.
    03-05-09 01:53 PM
    Try m.crackberry.com for the mobile friendly site

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 03:06 PM
    Try m.crackberry.com for the mobile friendly site

Thanks for the site. I'm with Kanzito, I can't see the screen, this should help a lot!
    03-05-09 03:14 PM
    yeah and when going to the site, make sure you remove the www. in the adress bar. i could never figure out what i was doing wrong cause i could never get to the mobile site. but that helped a lot haha so good luck i hope you find your links
    03-05-09 03:18 PM
    Have you tried Opera Mini or Bolt yet? They're faster browsers than the BB app

03-05-09 03:34 PM
    How do I get Opera Mini or Bolt?

also when I type "m.crackberry.com" in my browsers address bar and hit "go" i get an error everytime
    03-08-09 10:09 AM
    Go to boltbrowser.com or operamini.com to get them. Make sure you remove the www when you type http://m.crackberry.com

03-08-09 10:13 AM
    I finally got on the mobile version of this site but I still cant download any apps.

I browse the 3rd party apps thread (which I am able to see and download all the apps from my PC) on my blackberry and I can see everyones replies but no links to download. I have no idea how to get any of these apps from this site cause I cant see them on my BB
    03-08-09 05:04 PM
    anyone got a tip or advice?
    03-12-09 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD