I really have no idea why i spent almost $100 CAD~ for this app... i haven�t used it once in the 5-6 months i had it. I even bought that extended download insurance thing too and have like 9 or 10 downloads remaining (since i used app loader each time, i ended up not using the downloads)

I have already activated it on my device (assuming it registers the PIN). I am just wondering if there is a way for me to transfer the license, if so anyone interested in wanting to buy it off me? i would just want 60.00 CAD or 55.00 USD for it (paypal only) or perhaps even a trade for other apps of equal value?

pretty good deal compaired to the $73 USD price it sells at, for anyone who will actually make good use out of it.

I am not sure if this goes against the forum rules or not, and i apologize if it does, please remove at will.
    08-01-09 02:53 PM
    wow .... good luck with that
    08-01-09 03:32 PM
    I have a Storm. Docs to go came with it and I purchased the Pro version for $39.95

Piano Man
    08-01-09 06:50 PM
    I have a Storm. Docs to go came with it and I purchased the Pro version for $39.95

Piano Man
    i have the Documents To Go Premium Edition
    08-01-09 07:59 PM
    wow that sucks... but since we are on the topic, I do have a bridge in brooklyn, ny that i am trying to sell. You interested? :-P ok i am sorry that was a joke, but i would think that you should be able to transfer the license to your next phone. Contact DataViz and ask them. they will be able to give you the correct answer. And since you paid that pretty penny for it, you deserve their support
    08-02-09 04:01 AM
    wow that sucks... but since we are on the topic, I do have a bridge in brooklyn, ny that i am trying to sell. You interested? :-P ok i am sorry that was a joke, but i would think that you should be able to transfer the license to your next phone. Contact DataViz and ask them. they will be able to give you the correct answer. And since you paid that pretty penny for it, you deserve their support
    I dont even live in NY, but wanna trade for the bridge? I'll probably use that bridge more than i would use docs2go even though i dont live in same city
    08-03-09 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD