I am so tired of listening to iphone and ipod commercials on how they can listen to sirius/xm on the their iphone now. Well do we storm users have that option or no?
    07-02-09 11:10 AM
    xm has an app for the curve and other models previous to the storm but when u go to there website it says that the storm is not compatible. however im sure they will update the app. just not sure when.

P.S. O and A rule (the only reason i give xm my money)
    07-02-09 11:27 AM
    Try out flycast -- very similar to satellite radio.

Of course, there are also things like slacker and pandora, which achieve quite a similar thing to satellite radio...
    07-02-09 11:37 AM
    With the xm/sirius app..... You don't get all the channels, and you have to pay an extra $2 per month to use it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 12:10 PM
    Use Orb and stream from your pc to your phone.
    07-02-09 12:14 PM
    I have been using the uXM and Orb combo since the Storm cam eout and it works good.

My only complaint is that there is many things that you have to figure out on your own. Like copying the URL of every channel that you want from the uXM app and then individually pasting it into Orb. The other thing is DHCP issues. If you use DHCP like everyone else does and your PC gets a new and different IP address, Orb wont see it. You have to go back and change all of your URLs all over again.

I finally went to a static address on my PC to make this issue go away.
    07-02-09 02:41 PM
    I have been using the uXM and Orb combo since the Storm came out and it works good.

My only complaint is that there is many things that you have to figure out on your own. Like copying the URL of every channel that you want from the uXM app and then individually pasting it into Orb. The other thing is DHCP issues. If you use DHCP like everyone else does and your PC gets a new and different IP address, Orb wont see it. You have to go back and change all of your URLs all over again.

I finally went to a static address on my PC to make this issue go away.
    07-02-09 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD