i have my business email directed to my phone as well as my work email. i have a few company emails that come over daily that get recognized as SPAM and are deleted before we get them which is how we want it, but i still get those emails on my phone . Is there a way to filter email on MY storm?
    03-29-10 04:23 PM
    Yes. Log into BIS and if you know subject, etc. you can filter them out.
    03-29-10 05:12 PM
    do you find that it's better to use the BIS site for your carrier, or the e-mail settings on the phone

I've created filters before on the phone but never got them working right, and I recently noticed that they don't show up in my filters on the BIS site, although my signature did...
    03-29-10 06:51 PM
    do you find that it's better to use the BIS site for your carrier, or the e-mail settings on the phone

I've created filters before on the phone but never got them working right, and I recently noticed that they don't show up in my filters on the BIS site, although my signature did...
    The BIS site always works better for me.
    03-29-10 08:31 PM
    i am on the blackberry site and went to retrieve password, i put in my PIN and i got an email on my phone saying user name and password do not exist.please use deviced to access blackberry internet service. how do i do that?
    Last edited by Smoke N Crack; 03-29-10 at 09:33 PM.
    03-29-10 09:28 PM
    03-29-10 09:47 PM
    i am on the blackberry site and went to retrieve password, i put in my PIN and i got an email on my phone saying user name and password do not exist.please use deviced to access blackberry internet service. how do i do that?
    You'll have to make a user name and password to be able to access your information through the BIS website
    03-30-10 08:07 AM
    when i click on that link, and click on settings,click create user name, THIS IS WHERE I GET CONFUSED...

If you create a login,you will be required to type a user name and password each time you access your email settings.this will be a permanent change. A login will give you access to your email account settings from a browser on a computer. TO PROTECT YOUR SECURITY,EMAIL TO YOUR BLACKBERRY DEVICE WILL BE STOPPED UNTIL YOU PROVIDE PASSWORDS FOR ALL OF YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNTS.

For some reason this confuses me? provide passwords for all my email accounts?
    03-30-10 10:53 AM
    U prolly need to use yer berry to create the BIS login, judging from your other post

The real advantage for doing this is that you can access certain features of your BIS email via the computr or your phone. Also, should you ever do a wipe of your phone or lose all your data, you can use your BIS login to restore your email accounts setup for your phone

All its saying is that you will have to also give a password for your accounts, such as gmail, yahoo, etc, that r integrated to your BIS account. Also, you don't have to login each time, it remembers your password, at least on the device

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 12:15 PM
    Also, I recently noticed there is an option for email filters in messages>options. So, including email setup app on the berry and the BIS site on the computer, that makes three ways for setting up eemail filters. Does anyone know the intended purpose of these? Are they different? I imagine the BIS on the comp and the email setup app are the same, but who knows. Is the option in messages>options for ppl who never setup BIS???

Soooo confused

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 12:20 PM
    for all the help.figured it out and all good.thanks again
    03-30-10 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD