After using the latest builds past .122, I've noticed the camera is starting to get much faster. However, when trying to take a picture of some friends in the dark, it takes forever! They all complained that I was taking too long to take the picture haha. In the light it's much quicker though. You guys think this will be improved on?
    04-20-09 07:58 PM
    The camera needs to focus, and in the dark that is going to be much harder. It makes sense.
    04-20-09 08:38 PM
    It does make sense but I hope they can improve on it a little. I know they shouldn't be compared but point and shoot cameras don't take nearly as long.
    04-20-09 09:09 PM
    If you change the white balance to Night, it will take pictures much faster. The pictures will be darker, so just make sure you use the flash.
    04-20-09 09:14 PM
    wow thanks, that worked. I just hope in the future updates I won't have to keep changing that everytime it's night time.
    04-20-09 09:17 PM
    How is the pic quality in the dark with yours. Mine seems to take gridy pics in the dark never did before anyone els

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 09:52 PM
    Mine's fine. It used to take really grainy pictures at night until I started updating the OS. The higher .109-.131 builds should've fixed this issue because they make the phone take pictures faster and more clear. Try to hold the camera still though. If this problem still persists try doing a battery pull. Get back to me on here about your results.
    04-20-09 09:58 PM
    Mine's fine. It used to take really grainy pictures at night until I started updating the OS. The higher .109-.131 builds should've fixed this issue because they make the phone take pictures faster and more clear. Try to hold the camera still though. If this problem still persists try doing a battery pull. Get back to me on here about your results.
    Thanks I will I did download the .122/5.0 hybrid and still the same but I am going to download the .131/5.0hybrid tonight or tomorrow will let you know what happens

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 10:04 PM
    Sounds good. Good luck!
    04-20-09 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD