First off, this is my very first post. I followed standard protocall of searching threads and I didn't see this topic covered, so if it was, please don't put me in front of the firing squad yet.

So far I am pleased with the Storm. The bugs are manageable, and expected, so I am not irked with those issues. The problem I am having troubles with is the flash not working at all for the camera or video recorder and was wondering if any of you had suggestions of how to get it to work, sans returning the device.

Thanks for your help!
    11-25-08 07:24 AM
    First off, this is my very first post. I followed standard protocall of searching threads and I didn't see this topic covered, so if it was, please don't put me in front of the firing squad yet.

So far I am pleased with the Storm. The bugs are manageable, and expected, so I am not irked with those issues. The problem I am having troubles with is the flash not working at all for the camera or video recorder and was wondering if any of you had suggestions of how to get it to work, sans returning the device.

Thanks for your help!
    Check your settings on the camer. You may have the flash defaulted off. there are a couple of options in there. you can use it all the time, auto, or off. Hope this helps.
    11-25-08 07:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD