ive had this issue for about a month or so but i haven't asked for help because i don't use my camera much and i was planning to get a new berry anyhow but with the release of the new bbm i find that my camera has importance again. heres the details:
    about a month back i noticed that the camera app wouldn't start up and i think it had to do with the download of a beta app known as "edocrab". im running official OS 4.7.0.148 on my storm and for some reason my camera wont launch no matter how i try to go about opening it. every time i try to open it it'll say "could not start camera. close other applications and try opening the camera again". any help is greatly appreciated. thanks...
    10-09-09 10:57 AM
    Have you deleted that app? If not do that. Also you might need to wipe and then reinstall your OS, that should fix. try deleting the app first.
    10-09-09 11:17 AM
    have deleted the app. didnt want to wipe the os because my pc is down and i cant back-up. but it looks like that might be my only option. thanks pk...
    10-09-09 11:20 AM
    If you do need to do the wipe and install, let me know when you have access to a PC again and I can walk you through it.
    10-09-09 11:24 AM
    im at a internet cafe right now but they dont have desktop manager. the bastards have itunes though lol
    10-09-09 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD