Anyone else havin this problem? The pictures I take are way to dark. I have double checked the settings but the pictures are coming slightly dark even in daytime compare to before
    11-05-09 11:39 PM
    I agree!!!!!
    11-06-09 02:17 AM
    I haven't noticed any difference aside it being a bit faster. Just took a bunch of pictures of my daughter playing with the trains in Barnes and Noble yesterday. Looked great.
    11-06-09 05:26 AM
    strange..my quality has become visibly dark for some reason
    i tried everythin..ust wont work..
    11-07-09 03:15 PM
    Yes, i experience that too.. I already try all setting from cloudy sunny night etc.
    Especially setting to night mode. The result is only black. No picture.
    11-07-09 08:42 PM
    the pics already saved or taken with my camera are now worse than ever, quality is in the lower it could ever been.
    11-07-09 08:53 PM
    I have also noticed that when I upload pic to facebook now they have to be resized, but I havn't noticed the darker pics either
    11-07-09 09:45 PM
    The Facebook pics were always resized. They just didn't notify you of it before. Viewing the pictures on the device yields lower quality to, what people guess, speed up the OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 10:09 PM
    The Facebook pics were always resized. They just didn't notify you of it before. Viewing the pictures on the device yields lower quality to, what people guess, speed up the OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    how do you speed up the os? and my fb pics look great ...
    11-08-09 11:21 PM
    I've always noticed reduced quality when uploading to Facebook through the app. Doing it through email they always looked good.

I didn't mean you can speed up the OS. I meant that RIM reduced the thumbnail quality in the new 5.0 OS in order to free up some processing power.
    11-09-09 05:24 AM
    I learn all the multimedia feature is downgrade. The result of camera shot is darker. brightness "night" setting has blank picture. the brightness of playing video is darker.
    11-10-09 07:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD