Ok, so i took the plunge tonight, i was at .76 and upgraded to .109! Man is it ever faster and everything! Ill have to report in a week or so!

Thing is that the camera is really faster and all, but when i go to press the capture button, to actually take the pic it reboots my BB, is there a fix out there? I've read that it did it, but is there an actual fix for this glitch?

Thanks
    JP
    03-02-09 07:59 PM
    Ive tried searching, and I didn't find a fix for this...
    03-02-09 08:06 PM
    I actually haven't heard of htis before. Maybe cehck your camera settings to make sure there isn't something set wrong like in the storage (though the OS should correct that on its own) otherwise you may have to try reloading the operating system adn seeing if you get it again.
    03-02-09 08:11 PM
    I've been on .109 for a week with no camera issues. What other 3rd party apps are you running?
    03-02-09 08:13 PM
    I actually haven't heard of htis before. Maybe cehck your camera settings to make sure there isn't something set wrong like in the storage (though the OS should correct that on its own) otherwise you may have to try reloading the operating system adn seeing if you get it again.
    Well i just did another battery pull and that seemed to have corrected the camera problem i had!

Man am i loving the .109 OS
    03-02-09 08:19 PM
    lol sorry, sometimes i just assume bat pulls have been done already :P I spend too much time on here!

soon as im done installing an OS i pull the battery one more time to be sure i'm starting off fresh.
    03-02-09 08:24 PM
    lol sorry, sometimes i just assume bat pulls have been done already :P I spend too much time on here!

soon as im done installing an OS i pull the battery one more time to be sure i'm starting off fresh.
    I might just do a last Batt pull... but has anyone experienced something bad with the OS.109?

JP
    03-02-09 08:26 PM
    yeah ive never had that problem and ive been running .109 since it came out
    03-02-09 08:31 PM
    problems problems problems, at least your cam doest come on when you press the letter Y for to long when your text..lol
    03-02-09 08:39 PM
    i haven't had any camera problems. i still think the camera snap is slow. you actually have to time it to get the picture you want or make sure you stay still a bit after you press the button. any know fixes for that?
    03-03-09 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD