ok. so it tells me that i need to close other apps. i think it has been doing this sense i upgraded to 5.00.328 and i did a batt pull and nothing. i have done multiple batt pulled and found nothing. i had found this

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/ca...orking-288647/

but on there the batt pull worked. help! video doesnt work eather. and i tried going in through media and it dont work there eather.

aslo, i dont have slacker radio installed, just have the icon. so that shouldnt be it. what the ****!
    Last edited by gibson_es; 11-27-09 at 03:00 PM.
    11-27-09 02:55 PM
    I have a unlocked storm with ATT and have had major issues with the "close all aps" that popped up when I wanted to use my camera. I have posted here and nothing has worked, on a desperate try to resolve this I removed the media card. Then a battery pull and the camera worked. Then I but the media card back in and have had know issues for a week straight. I don't know if this will help you people with this problem but it is worth a try.
    11-27-09 10:55 PM
    I have the same problem. Camera worked fine sent a pic and then all the sudden it says to close other applications and try opening the camera again. I have tried everything from deleting some media card photos and pulling battery, going in and opening every appl and closing it ......any suggestions??
    11-28-09 11:48 AM
    Same problem here. I am getting very upset over this. I used to take pictures everyday and now I can't get the camera to work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 04:07 PM
    hey guys i had the same problem when i updated to .328. i wiped my device and reloaded the .328 and it works great now. maybe this will work for you
    12-08-09 06:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD