* Ok So I Use My Camera Nonstop & Have Never Had A Problem With It Starting Up...
    Well I Just Went To Start It Up....& Guess Wat....it Says....
    Camera Can Not Start , Close All Applications And Retry Later. Well I Closed All Applications...that Didnt Work...i Also Used Quickpull...that Didnt Work....& Now I Pulled The Battery Out & Still No Camera...wat Is Going On...im Still Using The Regular Os Never Changed It, Im So Confused ....& I Usually Know Alot About My Blackberries!! Please Help Thank You
    04-29-09 12:04 AM
    I have never heard of that. I think I would download the .75 from Verizon (or better yet a beta os) and wipe my device and reinstall. Make sure you follow the procedure for backing up your data and 3rd party apps.

Read this and follow the instructions.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/n0...source-213706/

If you don't feel comfortable with all this technical stuff I would call Verizon!

Good luck!
    04-29-09 03:05 AM
    * Ok So I Use My Camera Nonstop & Have Never Had A Problem With It Starting Up...
    Well I Just Went To Start It Up....& Guess Wat....it Says....
    Camera Can Not Start , Close All Applications And Retry Later. Well I Closed All Applications...that Didnt Work...i Also Used Quickpull...that Didnt Work....& Now I Pulled The Battery Out & Still No Camera...wat Is Going On...im Still Using The Regular Os Never Changed It, Im So Confused ....& I Usually Know Alot About My Blackberries!! Please Help Thank You
    Queen, did you recently install an app before the camera stopped working?
    2nd question - Options - About - Free File - How much do you have?
    04-29-09 03:08 AM
    I hate to be 'that guy', but please use the search function. There are 5-10 active threads on this....but no solution!
    04-29-09 08:09 AM
    I didn't have the time to check, but thank you.& my file free is around 29million bytes,I believe*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 02:18 PM
    Get a replacement. I had the same problems with .75 and the betas. If u do go beta make sure to dowgrade before replacing it.

04-29-09 05:28 PM
    I hate to be 'that guy', but please use the search function. There are 5-10 active threads on this....but no solution!
    This wasnt even necessary.

I didn't have the time to check, but thank you.& my file free is around 29million bytes,I believe*

Queen, I've searched and couldnt find anything that would help you. I'd suggest calling Verizon for a replacement.

04-29-09 05:32 PM
    That error comes up when your camera is water damaged. I dropped my storm in the toilet (dont ask lol) and since then it showed that message when I opened the camera.
    04-29-09 06:22 PM
    I had the exact same error message on my wifes phone. The phone was only 4 days out of the box.

After searching several posts and submitting a post, all of which resulted to no known resolutions, we returned it to the Verizon Store for a exchange with no problems.

Im not sure I would recomend any Beta software, because if this is not effective, you risk some potential warranty issues,,,the reason I bring this up is because the support staff at the store were very familiar with crackberry and the Beta software available --- He also mentioned that if we had installed the software, it would have voided our warranty. A risk Im glad I did not take. And of course the flip side to this argument is revert to the original OS...

Bottom line? Much easier to replace! imo
    04-29-09 08:52 PM
    Restore then Replace is what i was told...
    04-29-09 08:59 PM
    That error comes up when your camera is water damaged. I dropped my storm in the toilet (dont ask lol) and since then it showed that message when I opened the camera.
    Camera malfunctioning has nothing to do with dropping it in water. If your phone worked at all after dropping it in water- thats terrific.

So far, there isn't any one reason that the camera stops working and a lot of the "fixes" don't seem to fix anything.
    04-29-09 09:08 PM
    Mine does that on occassion. Sometimes I close all running apps and it fixes it and sometimes I do a quick pull and that hasn't failed me yet. But did you recently install or dl something amf then the problem occurred?

04-29-09 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD