Newbie here,
    while using suretype to text, the camera comes on automatically. Right reference button set on calendar.
    Camera is coming on while using touch screen only. Using the Storm 9530 V.75 Anyone having this problem?
    01-24-09 10:31 PM
    Is the left or right convience keys set to Camera?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 10:59 PM
    Is the left or right convience keys set to Camera?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No. The left convenience key is set to call log, and right convenience key is set to calendar.
    01-24-09 11:06 PM
    had this problem very frequently before, but it hasn't bothered me recently. I'm running .75 also and definitely wasn't hitting one of the convenience buttons. really annoying bug.
    01-25-09 12:58 AM
    had this problem very frequently before, but it hasn't bothered me recently. I'm running .75 also and definitely wasn't hitting one of the convenience buttons. really annoying bug.
    Thank you for replying back, at first I thought my wife and I are the only ones having this problem. We are new to the BB world and trying this out for 30 days. It is annoying bug, maybe the new software will take care of this. Thanks
    01-25-09 08:43 AM
    So, say you want to take a picture. Have you set up a specific way to do this ?

Doctor Neutron
    01-25-09 11:11 AM
    So, say you want to take a picture. Have you set up a specific way to do this ?

Doctor Neutron
    No, I haven't set the camera on any special setting. For me to turn on the camera, I go to the camera application, but for some reason the camera will come on while using the keyboard, interrupting the typing. wierd
    01-25-09 02:26 PM
    I have had this problem also. Has happened to me 3 times. Twice while using Slacker and once while texting. The camera comes on only on a portion of the screen and the only way to turn it off is to actually open the camera program and then turn it off.
    01-25-09 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD