OK all, I just got my Storm on Friday, first, I have to say I love it. I did the OTA to the .75 OS and the Storm functions perfect.... except one thing that I have noticed.
    When I am using the keyboard ( landscape or portrait) and hover over any of the special character keys ( G for example) but not clicking on it, my camera opens and the screen freezes up. Has anyone else experienced this ?
    12-08-08 01:09 PM
    Yes I have the exact same problem after I updated to .75. The only way to get it off the camera is to push the camera button and then exit out. Its very annoying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 01:21 PM
    LOL - yeah. Me too. I don't know what's up. Oh well.
    12-08-08 01:23 PM
    Yes, exactly the same problem I am having. Hope there is a fix for that. Other than that, I have to say I have none of the other issues that have been documented on the older OS. Screen clicks perfectly fine, accelerometer works great, battery life is fine.
    12-08-08 01:24 PM
    well it's better than the issue I had this morning.. I was trying to type a message and at one point in the message, EVERY character I typed brought up the camera!! wtf!!! lol

I ended up exiting the message and starting over.

I have also had the call log come up over and over during messages.

I'm running .76.
    12-08-08 01:54 PM
    My wife's Storm had the exact same problem the first day or two. Somewhere along the way, I unassigned the camera commands for the right-side 'hot buttons', then re-assigned them back...and the problem seemed to go away. We also upgraded OS to leaked .75 then official VZW .75...and the problem is no longer there. Not sure exactly what fixed it, but I agree - the first 2 days with that problem almost made us send the phone back. On my new Storm, I didn't have the problem, so we figured there was some hope.

Yes, exactly the same problem I am having. Hope there is a fix for that. Other than that, I have to say I have none of the other issues that have been documented on the older OS. Screen clicks perfectly fine, accelerometer works great, battery life is fine.
    12-08-08 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD