Lol I use the flash when in the dark and when I need a quick flashlight handy its on camcorder modr though lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 03:03 PM
    my camera is amazing, i have had no issues whatsoever.
    12-11-08 07:07 PM
    It appears your vacuum cleaner is on the fritz as well.
    lol. thanks...
    12-11-08 08:01 PM
    Ok I learned this last night at a fall out boy concert. With the camera, what you do is bring it up and just set your finger on the icon and the box will come up. When the box comes up it will auto focus for you, when the box turns green, click, perfect picture EVERYTIME! If your having issues with people moving, just tell them to smile when you get the box green.
    Great tip! I never noticed the box changed color.

12-11-08 08:08 PM
    my camera is amazing, i have had no issues whatsoever.
    so what are you doing different
    12-12-08 08:31 AM
    my k750i takes better pix, very disappointed with it
    12-15-08 01:40 PM
    was it just the storm that was turning the pics in mms messages. I have the curve and havn't tried it yet?
    12-16-08 05:42 PM
    heres mine with my storm this morning at work....i still kinda blame the florescent lighting but....idunno tell me what you think.

'

what do you people think? is it okay or is it just me being paranoid from all the fuss on this damn phone?

heres some of the curve for comparison i guess...

i think the storm is better......well u tell me
    Last edited by Ub3RdoRK; 12-16-08 at 07:21 PM.
    12-16-08 07:13 PM
    I agree with you, the cam on this storm 9530 is much better and clearer than any other cam phone I have ever used
    12-16-08 08:44 PM
    Ok I learned this last night at a fall out boy concert. With the camera, what you do is bring it up and just set your finger on the icon and the box will come up. When the box comes up it will auto focus for you, when the box turns green, click, perfect picture EVERYTIME! If your having issues with people moving, just tell them to smile when you get the box green.
    this advice totally changed my opinion of the camera!!!! i was upset that the camera wasnt working for me cuz its my main camera, but now it works great for me!!!!!
    12-19-08 11:43 AM
    Kill3r's post is what I am curious about and has not seem to have been addressed yet. My camera takes amazing macro shots, but anything beyond 18 inches is extremely blurry. The only tip so far I have seen so far is turn on stabilization which I have done. Leads me to believe that some storms shipped with defective cameras.

Has anyone experienced this? My Storm was taking decent pics but just started recently doing this. Now I can only take a pic of something I am 6-12 inches from. Very weird. I'm wondering if my camera took a dump or something.
    04-02-09 05:35 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD