I have a Storm II, my husband has my old Storm I. We are both having issues with placing/receiving calls. I make a call, the phone says connected, yet I hear nothing on my end. Dead silence. Someone calls me, I pick up, the phone says connected but no one is there, just dead silence. My husband is having the same problems with his Storm. It does not happen with every call but it can happen several times a day. I have my office voice mail on speed dial; today when I tried to call my voice mail, it took three attempts to get a real connection. Can someone explain what the problem is? Is it the phone or the Verizon network? I went to the Verizon store and complained, they said it was a software problem and sent me a replacement phone but that did not fix the problem. The battery pull did nothing either. Thanks for any help you can give.
    10-01-10 09:38 PM
    Hey catsbox...I am no expert here, but that sounds like a problem with the network. When you are placing calls, do you see the little arrows where your signal is? (this can tell you if the call is going through or not) If you do, then I am completely stumped. If not, then I would consider checking out any issues Verizon is having right now.
    10-01-10 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD