no, no one is willing to do it becasue its not possible to do...AND you get canned for crap like that. Why risk your job for someone who isn't willing to wait a month?

uh... no you don't.
    DF is legit.
    Or else the floodgates I opened for VZWShane at Howardforums would have had him screwed since the moment I posted that he called for my order, everyone else got their Curve through him.
    How can you call me a liar when I'm using my phone right now?
    09-24-08 01:08 AM
    I plan on doing the same thing soon. Its a good thing I know a LOT of VZW salespeople.
    09-24-08 03:46 AM
    I'm in a different boat here. I have the Voyager right now and the touchscreen broke. I got in January so next January I am available for my Annual upgrade. I could get 1 year pricing right now because my screen broke. But is there a way to get my Annual upgrade a couple months early or should I just wait. By the way on this phone i am getting insurance. lol
    09-24-08 06:33 AM
    I'm in a different boat here. I have the Voyager right now and the touchscreen broke. I got in January so next January I am available for my Annual upgrade. I could get 1 year pricing right now because my screen broke. But is there a way to get my Annual upgrade a couple months early or should I just wait. By the way on this phone i am getting insurance. lol
    call up customer service and raise **** they will give it to you early ive seen it done just dont take no for an answer
    09-24-08 09:37 AM
    So for a NE2 you can do it
    09-24-08 10:08 AM
    call up customer service and raise **** they will give it to you early ive seen it done just dont take no for an answer
    I will do that when the Storm comes out. Just hopeing someone from the boards would do it for me without me having to Call in. I may just go to my local shop we go a new one about to open right when the Storm comes out so i'm sure some sales guy will want to make the sale.
    09-24-08 02:58 PM
    Hey VZWcb... I understand why YOU personally wouldn't do it for me, but could you still notify me of when it actually becomes available for DF or whenever it's available in the inventory?
    I'll just keep calling and causing a ruckus until someone does it for me then
    09-25-08 03:12 PM
    This is usually possible a few days before the actual release date. Just keep you eyes peeled on here or HoFo and call up and keep asking till you get your way. I got a samsung glyde, lg dare and my Curve all before they were released and i didnt have any hooks.
    09-25-08 11:17 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD