Anyone else noticed that when the Storm is locked and there is an incoming call that stored contact information does not show with the caller id?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 11:33 PM
    I noticed mine does that too, but Ive only noticed it on .148. I dont know if its something with the lock or the OS, or maybe its something thats always happened, but it annoys me to no end
    06-04-09 01:53 AM
    my device shows the info correctly......
    06-04-09 01:56 AM
    Are you referring to the when the phone is locked with a password? or just simply having the screen locked by pressing the lock button on the top of the phone?

I noticed my phone did not show stored contact info when a call came in: if the phone was locked (password) and I had set content protection on and it included contacts.

I keep my phone password protected and it auto locks after one minute. i just tested (with the phone locked) and all the contact details still show up when a call is received.
    06-04-09 08:56 AM
    Yes, with a password. Content protection must be the culprit. It would make sense that the OS and security protocols would block stored contact info while the content protection is enabled. If I can remember how to turn it off I'll test it out.

06-04-09 12:24 PM
    Yes, with a password. Content protection must be the culprit. It would make sense that the OS and security protocols would block stored contact info while the content protection is enabled. If I can remember how to turn it off I'll test it out.

I should have mentioned this in my previous post:

content protection: options > security options > general settings. You'll be able to enable/disable content protection there.

Let us know if it works...
    06-04-09 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD