is there anyway to hangup a call without pressing the endcall button?

as some of you seen in my last post my button does not work. the only solution i have it to use a bluetooth. but i was wondering if there was another way or an app that can do this for me.
    09-18-09 09:09 AM
    is there anyway to hangup a call without pressing the endcall button?

as some of you seen in my last post my button does not work. the only solution i have it to use a bluetooth. but i was wondering if there was another way or an app that can do this for me.
    Not 100% sure, BUT there might be an end call option on the menu (I'm underground with no signal so I can't check), which is access by pressing the BB (or menu) key.
    09-18-09 09:15 AM
    i tried that and i didnt see anything :\ lol
    09-18-09 09:16 AM
    Have you considered replacing your button strip? Maybe that will fix the problem? Try cnn.cn
    09-18-09 09:20 AM
    i can def give that a shot.
    09-18-09 09:23 AM
    When you remove the old strip give it a good cleaning under there, use 80% alcohol or better on a q-tip and make sure to let it dry, should happen quickly, before you put the battery back in.
    09-18-09 09:26 AM
    From the call screen hit the blackberry button and chose general options. In the Auto-end calls drop down, select "into holster".
    09-18-09 09:29 AM
    From the call screen hit the blackberry button and chose general options. In the Auto-end calls drop down, select "into holster".
    THAT is an excellent idea! Aim, you will of course need a magnet holster too for this to work, BUT never the less an excellent suggestion, PJ!
    09-18-09 09:33 AM
    i have a magnet holster. this will work GREAT thanks for that suggestion and i am still going to try and fix this strip are there any kind of tutorial on how to do so?
    09-18-09 09:41 AM
    Usually cnn.cn has tutorials if not a youtube search SHOULD find one for you. Try cnn first Cellular Nationwide Network - 3G, Sony, Panasonic, LG, SonyEricsson, Nokia, Tools, BlackBerry,
    09-18-09 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD