You guys are soooo nice.
    I remember what is was like being new on here and full of questions. Your best friend on here is the search. 99.9% of the time a question you may have has probably already been asked. But if you can't find what your looking for searching for it you can always post a new topic with your question and most people would be glad to give you a hand.
    04-23-09 04:44 AM
    I wish I actually owned a computer... But I feel like when I click on the corners that I dont know if I'm actually clicking down or not... Is that normal?
    04-23-09 04:46 AM
    Can I do this from my mobile web browser? So check here first before I call Verizon?
    04-23-09 04:48 AM
    Can I do this from my mobile web browser? So check here first before I call Verizon?
    The only way you can update your os from your phone is if Verizon releases a upgrade. And yes, check here before you call Verizon cause we can help you alot better than they can.

I wish I actually owned a computer... But I feel like when I click on the corners that I dont know if I'm actually clicking down or not... Is that normal?
    It doesn't to me, are you experiencing any kind of trouble selecting things in the corner like your talking about?
    04-23-09 04:52 AM
    No problem yet....
    04-23-09 04:53 AM
    The only way you can update your os from your phone is if Verizon releases a upgrade. And yes, check here before you call Verizon cause we can help you alot better than they can.
    I meant this site and reply and do everything here from my phone...
    04-23-09 04:56 AM
    Then I wouldn't worry about it until it started causing problems when you go to select things. From the sound of it, you may have a faulty clicking phone which would be grounds for a replacement.
    04-23-09 04:57 AM
    I meant this site and reply and do everything here from my phone...
    Oh yes, you can go to http://m.crackberry.com on your phones browser and you can get to the mobile version of this site.
    04-23-09 04:58 AM
    And actually to answer your first post, to access your call log you have to press your send (the green button) to get to the dialpad and the call log is the middle tab.
    04-23-09 05:00 AM
    I mean I click okay in the center... But the corners are touchy. I was soooo scared when they told me about the storm because it could break so easily. I was going to get a curve.. Because I knew that. I have had blackberrys since November. I like them.
    04-23-09 05:03 AM
    And actually to answer your first post, to access your call log you have to press your send (the green button) to get to the dialpad and the call log is the middle tab.
    But Before I wiped the handheld, there was an actual icon for it. I was trying to get it back....
    04-23-09 05:04 AM
    Like I said, if the corners start getting unresponsive or even since its not clicking right, you have the right to return it for a replacement.
    04-23-09 05:07 AM
    Like I said, if the corners start getting unresponsive or even since its not clicking right, you have the right to return it for a replacement.
    Gotcha. But for thirty days.
    04-23-09 05:09 AM
    But Before I wiped the handheld, there was an actual icon for it. I was trying to get it back....
    I have never seen a icon on mine for a Call Log. Unless your talking about the Messages folder, go to your dialpad and press your Blackberry button and go to options. From there go to Call Logging and choose All Calls. That will show all your calls ion your Messages folder. That is the only thing I can think of close to what you are talking about.
    04-23-09 05:12 AM
    Im loosing my mind then....
    04-23-09 05:14 AM
    Thats the only thing I can think of. It allows you to view your call log kind of from your home screen. I'm sorry if I couldn't be more helpful.
    Last edited by mrfrosty91; 04-23-09 at 05:20 AM.
    04-23-09 05:18 AM
    What should I have the text options set to when I browse the net? Do you charge your phone all the time (ie: before you go to bed.) or wait till its almost dead and then charge it?
    Last edited by artdogg27; 04-23-09 at 05:24 AM.
    04-23-09 05:19 AM
    What should I have the text options set to when I browse the net?
    What do you mean by that? I don't quite understand the question. If you mean for your phone's browers General Properties I got mine as the following:

Default Font Family: BBAlpha Sans
    Default Font Size: 8
    Minimum Font Size: 6
    Default View: Page
    Image Quality : Low
    Repeat Animations: Once

And I usually just put mine to charge every night before I go to bed.
    04-23-09 05:24 AM
    I just have one person on my messenger. LOL
    04-23-09 05:30 AM
    Anything else I can help you with? See if you can send me a pm. I'll send you one so that way if you ever need any help any other time, I'll be glad to give you a hand.
    04-23-09 05:34 AM
    Well thats my real pin if you want to send me a pin or on messenger...
    04-23-09 05:35 AM
    Alright, I will. It'll be from Chong. And hey, you got your post count up just from this little session. Welcome to Crackberry!!!
    04-23-09 05:48 AM
    LOL Thanks.
    04-23-09 05:52 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD