I tried searching for this but couldn't find anything.

My phone log has been acting weird lately. On Monday it only showed all the missed calls I got even though the setting was showing "all calls." I did a quick pull and it showed all the other calls again. However, the last call on the log was the one I got on Monday night. I made and got calls after that but it didn't show in the log at all. I did a couple of more quick pulls but the problem still persists. Also after I do quick pulls the Uncaught exception message appears as well. I don't know if that has anything to do with that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    07-08-09 03:28 PM
    does anyone else have the same problem? Any suggestions where to look please?

Thanksss
    07-08-09 04:00 PM
    Unfamiliar w/. Caused by excess of call logs/msgs? Delete some/all?
    07-08-09 04:12 PM
    I tried searching for this but couldn't find anything.

My phone log has been acting weird lately. On Monday it only showed all the missed calls I got even though the setting was showing "all calls." I did a quick pull and it showed all the other calls again. However, the last call on the log was the one I got on Monday night. I made and got calls after that but it didn't show in the log at all. I did a couple of more quick pulls but the problem still persists. Also after I do quick pulls the Uncaught exception message appears as well. I don't know if that has anything to do with that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Exact same problem here. The only calls in my call log are the missed. It will not retain answered calls. The "all calls" are only for showing up in the "message" folder, which I don't want. I simply want ALL calls logged, missed, answered, or sent. Mine quit working sometime after 7/3. I spent the last 2 nights on the phone with Verizon. They are now sending me a new phone. Don't know why, it's a problem in the software, but I'll take it. Be here in the morning. I also have the uncaught exception. Nobody knows what it is. I was wondering if Vlingo might be the problem. It's the only 3rd party SW I'm running. Oh well, I'll find out tomorrow.
    07-08-09 06:11 PM
    try this if I'm understanding you, hit the send key>BB key>options>call logging>then make sure you check "none".

Hope this help if not I have no idea except wiping and then reload your OS
    07-08-09 06:35 PM
    Exact same problem here. The only calls in my call log are the missed. It will not retain answered calls. The "all calls" are only for showing up in the "message" folder, which I don't want. I simply want ALL calls logged, missed, answered, or sent. Mine quit working sometime after 7/3. I spent the last 2 nights on the phone with Verizon. They are now sending me a new phone. Don't know why, it's a problem in the software, but I'll take it. Be here in the morning. I also have the uncaught exception. Nobody knows what it is. I was wondering if Vlingo might be the problem. It's the only 3rd party SW I'm running. Oh well, I'll find out tomorrow.
    same thing happens to me occasionaly...this is my 3rd storm since Feb when I got my first one...wonder if VZW will let me switch to the tour???
    07-09-09 08:20 AM
    Idk why carrier wdnt suggest backup > wipe > reload OS instead of or @ least before replacement!
    07-09-09 08:35 AM
    Idk why carrier wdnt suggest backup > wipe > reload OS instead of or @ least before replacement!
    They did.....Didn't work
    07-09-09 08:45 PM
    They did.....Didn't work
    Yeh so...replacement!!
    07-09-09 08:56 PM
    funny how stoms started this around the same time huh. seems like a virus or something. im on att and mine started it on the 3rd also.
    07-10-09 05:42 AM
    I was just dealing with the same issue. This seemed to have fixed it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...89#post3037689
    07-14-09 12:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD