I don't know what is going on here. But it appears that the call log is not sorting the history correctly.

Look at the dates of the image im attaching, they are not in descending or accending order, they are just unsorted it seems.

1. Has anyone come across this?
    2. Does anyone know how to change the sort order?

Thanks
    Matthew.
    12-13-08 02:56 PM
    Just checked mine, all seems to be in order.
    12-13-08 03:04 PM
    Interesting. Anyone else experiencing this?
    12-13-08 06:53 PM
    there is an option for phone list view: most recent, most used and name. do you have something other than most recent selected?
    12-13-08 07:00 PM
    I was having the same issue, but the phone list suggestion above cured my ills.

Go to the call log screen. Hit the blackberry key (the one with the dots) and go to Options. Select General Options. Select Phone List view and then select Most Recent (or whatever suits you).
    12-17-08 11:44 AM
    I had the same problem. My list view had most recent selected but one call was out of order and it was the only one. I deleted that particular call from the log. All calls since have been in order with the most recent. Might be a software glitch or something. . I don't really know.
    12-18-08 06:42 PM
    happens to me every now and then, just do a battery pull of soft reset and it will be fixed
    12-18-08 06:50 PM
    I don't know what is going on here. But it appears that the call log is not sorting the history correctly.

Look at the dates of the image im attaching, they are not in descending or accending order, they are just unsorted it seems.

1. Has anyone come across this?
    2. Does anyone know how to change the sort order?

Thanks
    Matthew.
    My Name is Scott P did you call me??? or did I call you.....LOL
    12-18-08 07:05 PM
    there is an option for phone list view: most recent, most used and name. do you have something other than most recent selected?
    Mine is out of order too. It was set to Most Used. I have since set it to Most Recent, but my problem persists. Any ideas?
    01-29-09 07:31 PM
    I can set mine to most recent to view the call log correctly, but then my contacts are out of order.
    03-17-09 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD