I have the following calendars listed in the calendar app:

Groups (yellow)
    [email protected] (blue)
    [email protected] (green)
    Facebook (red)

I also have the Facebook app sync its event to my calendar. In Google Sync I have it set to add handheld events to a certain calendar within my Google Calendar. The problem is all my events are the color red, which is for facebook events. If I add an event on my handheld and select "Send using [email protected]" the event will show up blue (like it should) on my handheld, but it will never sync to my google calendar online. If I choose to "send using facebook" it will sync online.

All events added online to my google calendar sync just fine to my handheld, except they also show up as red (which is for facebook).

I am missing something somewhere but I can't figure out what.
    11-04-09 12:23 PM
    What OS are you running I has 5.0 official but went to a leak because of this reason. Now everything works fine. I'm not sure if the module didn't downloaad right or its just user error. I couldn't find anything on here to help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 12:28 PM
    What OS are you running I has 5.0 official but went to a leak because of this reason. Now everything works fine. In not site of the module didn't downloaad right or its just user error. I couldn't find anything on here to help.

I'm running .328 official. If it's a bug in the OS, then I will just live with it - as long as I get my events I guess I'll be happy. But if it's something I'm doing wrong I'd like to have it set up the way it should be set up
    11-04-09 12:29 PM
    Make sure your default calendar is not set to Facebook.

Options, Advanced Options, Default Services.

11-04-09 12:50 PM
    A lot of people have been having trouble with any google apps. Google voice, youtube yada yada. I'm not surprised that your device won't sync with the google calendar. I don't thing its a bug more as it is an issue with the server.

11-04-09 12:53 PM

Good call, it was set on facebook. What is the setting for Messaging (CMIME) do? Right now it is set for [email protected]. Should I leave it alone?
    11-04-09 12:54 PM

Carlos, thanks for the tip. I was having calendar sync issues as well and sure enough, that was the problem. Never thought to look there.
    11-04-09 01:00 PM
    Good call, it was set on facebook. What is the setting for Messaging (CMIME) do? Right now it is set for [email protected]. Should I leave it alone?
    That determines the default email address from which you will be sending messages on your phone. I have mine set to my Gmail address.
    11-04-09 01:06 PM
    That determines the default email address from which you will be sending messages on your phone. I have mine set to my Gmail address.
    Thanks for all the help!
    11-04-09 01:07 PM
    I'm glad it helped. Its an annoying glitch with the Facebook app. For some reason, it likes to change the default calendar whenever you install the Facebook app. Its happened to me. I was going crazy thinking the issue was with Google sync. Google sync will just sync to whichever calendar is set as the default.

11-04-09 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD