I recently noticed that when I change time zones, my calendar entries also reflect the change. Is there a way to eliminate that? I'd like to be able to travel for business and still be confident that the appointments I make while on the road are for my home time zone.

Thanks,
    Oak
    08-11-10 08:02 AM
    Can't change it. And if you think about it, it makes sense as it relates to alarms. If you set a reminder for something like a conference call while home and then travel outside your time zone, if the clock adjusts but not the calendar, the alarms will come too early or too late (depending on the time zone change).
    08-12-10 01:30 PM
    Makes sense? How do you figure. If I set an alarm for 9:00am in Hawaii for my meeting in New York, the appointment is still at 9:00am. Not 2:00am. The way it is handled is ********. And even if I were traveling, my 9:00am alarm is still for 9:00am.
    08-12-10 02:32 PM
    Makes sense? How do you figure. If I set an alarm for 9:00am in Hawaii for my meeting in New York, the appointment is still at 9:00am. Not 2:00am. The way it is handled is ********. And even if I were traveling, my 9:00am alarm is still for 9:00am.
    I wish this was an option. It works, but not the way I want to think about it...very frustrating.
    08-12-10 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD