what gives? I've hard reset device checked calendar profile. 3rd party apps i'm running is talklock, pandora, app world, and i got some dumb **** like an Easy Button and a "that's what she said" button.

ANy ideas why my calendar alerts still go off in vibrate? Also sometimes the alarm clock does the same ****.
    08-14-09 01:03 AM
    anyone at all? I can't find anything.
    08-19-09 02:51 PM
    i think they're treated like the alarm, where they override the profile...i'm not entirely certain...
    what OS are you running?
    08-19-09 04:52 PM
    i think they're treated like the alarm, where they override the profile...i'm not entirely certain...
    what OS are you running?
    that isnt it. my alarm goes off when the phone is on vibrate, but not my calendar items. i'm assuming operator error, unless op is running an old os.

2 questions then: what os are you using, and how are you setting your alerts?
    08-19-09 06:13 PM
    I'm having this same problem. I put it in vib mode for class and the calendar alerts are still audible

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 02:35 PM
    When you click the icon on the main screen to select a sound profile, there will be an option to edit profiles. Select vibrate only and make sure the calendar volume is set to silent. That should hopefully resolve the problem.
    09-16-09 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD