I have my Storm set to a custom sound profile that only vibrates on all actions.

When I set a calendar alarm it is setting off an audible alarm.

After laying around with all the sounds, I found out that the calendar alert is apparently using the alarm clock's setting to notify me of my calendar alerts so that there is a very loud audible alarm.

I know I can set the alarm clock to only vibrate or whatever, but why is the calendar using the alarm clock's settings when there is a separate setting for calendar alerts in the Sounds Application?

Is there any way to get the calendar alerts to vibrate without affecting the alarm clock which is the only thing on my Storm that I want to make noise?

My end result is I want calendar alerts to vibrate and I want the alarm clock to have a loud sound notification.

Is this possible? If so, how?

Thanks.
    01-07-09 08:24 PM
    turn the alarm clock on and enter the options there and change yoru alarm sounds there.. for the alarm clock...
    01-07-09 08:38 PM
    turn the alarm clock on and enter the options there and change yoru alarm sounds there.. for the alarm clock...
    Yes, but then I have to remember to do that when I want the alarm clock to ring and back again. That is too much to remember.
    01-07-09 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD