Where do I find the calenar icon on the storm 9500 vodafone setup, its not on the home page or hidden in any of the other folders,am I doing somethig wron ? do I need to set anything up via DM? anyhelp would be great.
    02-07-09 10:03 AM
    Where do I find the calenar icon on the storm 9500 vodafone setup, its not on the home page or hidden in any of the other folders,am I doing somethig wron ? do I need to set anything up via DM? anyhelp would be great.
    It should be there... check the application loader in the DM see if you could add it.
    02-07-09 10:06 AM
    Hmmm i was missing my msn, youtube and facebook aps at first, I had to do a clean wipe to get them.
    02-07-09 10:08 AM
    It should be there... check the application loader in the DM see if you could add it.
    Ok ta, tried that it does not show up on DM
    02-07-09 05:37 PM
    Hmmm i was missing my msn, youtube and facebook aps at first, I had to do a clean wipe to get them.
    Just new to BB dont reall know how to wipe and reinstall, mmmm
    02-07-09 05:38 PM
    mines on an icon in bb menu
    02-07-09 05:47 PM
    Check to make sure that it isn't hidden. Press the bb key from the full home screen and click Show All. Also check to see if it is installed on the device. Go to Options> Advanced Options> Applications> Click BB 4.7 Core Applications. This will give you a screen listing some of the modules. Scroll down and look for net_rim_bb_calendar_app, net_rim_bb_calendar_lib and net_rim_bb_calendar_ota. If these appear then the calendar app list loaded onto the storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 05:57 PM
    best to play with your phone and find out where they hid everything
    02-07-09 07:38 PM
    Found it when as suggested I go to the main menu and click show all,thanks to everyone for all the help. it is much appreciated.
    Last edited by Zaida; 02-09-09 at 09:10 AM. Reason: syntax
    02-09-09 09:09 AM
    I had to go looking for mine too, for some reason my Calendar application was actually in my "Downloads" folder when I first booted up my phone, despite the manual saying that it should have been on the home screen. I Verizon, but I can imagine the layout of the software within the phone is pretty similar.
    02-09-09 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD