Hi everyone. Been on a BB merry-go-round as of late since signing on w/ Verizon. I got a hold of a Tour at a price I could not beat. The case is pretty scratched up, but the ESN was clear and the device works flawlessly. Have a local guy who wants to trade a "New" Storm for my Tour. Says he can't get used to the touch screen of the Storm. I want one because I have been saving my initial contract discount for the Storm 2, and figure this would let me know if the Storm 2 is really what I want. My question is this; is there anything in particular I should look for when messing around with his Storm that should throw up a red flag before I trade? I intend to turn it on and check to make sure I get even screen clicks in all regions fo the screen, as well as to check for water damage. But I was wondering if there was anything else I should be looking for. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can offer.

VR
    O.
    10-07-09 11:40 AM
    Make sure the pin is good and the ESN is clear. Then best way to do this is in the store. If the screen doesnt click all that well you can always use the torx fix and adjust the screws to make it better. Look for dust under the screen.
    10-07-09 11:47 AM
    Got it. Thanks. Were actually meeting at a Verizon store to handle the activations right in there. Hopefully everything works out. Thanks for the info. Anything else guys and gals?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 12:45 PM
    just make sure you bring some sanitizing wipes. to wipe it down.
    10-08-09 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD