Heya,

I'm using the bold right now and am kinda sick of it so I was thinking of getting a storm off ebay since I just renewed my contract i know so anyway I was wondering whether I could just buy an unlocked storm off ebay and use it on o2 network ?? including the Blackberry services like email and stuff ?? and if you have experienced buying an unlocked storm off ebay, it would be great if you could share your experience with me.

Thanks !!!
    03-21-09 08:34 PM
    Never have and never will buy a BB off Ebay. You're looking for a 9500 most likely correct? Make sure the device PIN/IMEI is not blocked out if it's a used phone.

As for email etc just take the SIM out of your Bold and put in into the Storm and you'll get data. Be sure to switch PINs to your BIS account with the device email set up though.
    03-21-09 08:39 PM
    I'm using a storm on O2. It works ok.
    03-21-09 08:52 PM
    i would just keep the bold if i were you. if u you buy a storm off ebay and it has some issues then your s.o.l
    03-21-09 11:38 PM
    i got my storm off of eBay no issues at all**knock on wood**
    03-22-09 05:59 AM
    I bought mine on ebay. a 9500 that i'm using on at&t network. it was brand new vodaphone sealed in the box. works flawlessly with the official .113.
    03-22-09 10:35 AM
    how do i no if my storm is unlock for sure ????
    03-22-09 10:59 AM
    how do i no if my storm is unlock for sure ????
    03-22-09 11:00 AM
    Heya,

I'm using the bold right now and am kinda sick of it so I was thinking of getting a storm off ebay since I just renewed my contract i know so anyway I was wondering whether I could just buy an unlocked storm off ebay and use it on o2 network ?? including the Blackberry services like email and stuff ?? and if you have experienced buying an unlocked storm off ebay, it would be great if you could share your experience with me.

Thanks !!!
    I am assuming nobody here has bought anything off EBAY.OK this is how it works.You ask questions about the phone,then you pay it through PAYPAL which gaurantees it to be sent to you as described or you file a complaint.Then PAYPAL takes the money out of the sellers bank account until you send the phone back to them then PAYPAL refunds your money back.It's not hard.I have had 10 of my friends buy BLACKBERRY STORME off EBAY and all described perfectly,no complaints.
    03-22-09 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD