My family plan ends this April. I am currently on Verizon. My family and I have talked about switching plans but as of right now that is still up in the air. If we do stick with Verizon i have the option of getting the storm or holding out for the Niagara. I know there have been a lot of people unhappy with the storm. When I've used it its been fine but I've never had it more then a half an hour. I am not a crazy e-mailer but will be somewhat involved. Another issue is i really enjoying having that full open screen.

Do you feel the storm is a good choice or should I hold out for the Niagara?
    03-26-09 07:42 PM
    Get BOTH!
    03-26-09 07:43 PM
    Storm hands down!
    03-26-09 07:50 PM
    First time BB... and I have no issues with the Storm, you would be happy with this pick if you go this route. Good luck.
    03-26-09 07:51 PM
    I'm a first time BB user and went straight with a storm, I changed it 5 times and I'm fairly happy with it, I would recommend it. Like you my main point was the big screen to be browsing the web at all times, and I'm not a big texter either
    03-26-09 07:56 PM
    EI personally went from a curve to the storm and my only issue is it takes me a little longer to message with the touchscreen but then again this entire post took me less than a minute to write out.....I say try out the storm if u don't like it u have 30 days to return or exchange for a diff model

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 08:12 PM
    I would get the storm try it out if you don't like it you can always return it and wait for the Niagara.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 08:16 PM
    storm definitely
    03-26-09 08:27 PM
    This helps. Thanks for the feedback!
    03-26-09 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD