I am sure everyone has seen the video of Kevin showing off the Storm "after the update"

Well during that video he is scrolling across the buttons and as he passes each button, the button lights up..

Does anyone know how to make this happen..?

Thanks in advance..
    11-30-08 06:07 PM
    *sigh* take a look at the last couple of pages on tips and tricks . . . if you hide or move enough of the icons so it no longer scrolls it will speed up the device.
    11-30-08 06:08 PM
    lol this is like the 10th thread talking about this since that video... and there were quite a few threads before that explaining how to do it
    11-30-08 06:10 PM
    I think this was covered in tips and tricks (or maybe elsewhere on this board): you need to reduce the number of items you have in the menu (by putting them into folders), so that you don't have to scroll. Once you do that, you'll be able to have the light follow your finger.
    11-30-08 06:11 PM
    I think this was covered in tips and tricks (or maybe elsewhere on this board): you need to reduce the number of items you have in the menu (by putting them into folders), so that you don't have to scroll. Once you do that, you'll be able to have the light follow your finger.
    Thanks..
    Also I will look around for those other thread regarding this matter..
    11-30-08 06:12 PM
    Yes. He has a neon light attached to his finger.
    11-30-08 06:39 PM
    lol this is like the 10th thread talking about this since that video... and there were quite a few threads before that explaining how to do it
    Hey smarty-pants..
    Why don't you spend your time by giving a link or something instead of contributing negative info..because I have looked and I have not seen 1 thread about this since the video came out..

BTW..I find it funny that you are being a smart-@$$ when you are still WAITING to get your Storm..LOL
    11-30-08 06:51 PM
    This is sweet! I did it and it works!
    11-30-08 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD