My wife wont let me get a Storm. She thinks baby formula and bills are more important. Isnt that grounds for divorce?
    11-18-08 08:57 PM
    sell her, pay the bills, get formula, and the storm....duhhhhh

do we gotta think of everything for you???
    11-18-08 08:58 PM
    yes it is (here in Texas)
    11-18-08 08:58 PM
    Absolutely.
    11-18-08 09:00 PM
    before you sell her, get ur pants and ur balls back lol
    11-18-08 09:02 PM
    **** yeah! say bye bye baby. gotta go get a storm!
    11-18-08 09:03 PM
    My wife wont let me get a Storm. She thinks baby formula and bills are more important. Isnt that grounds for divorce?
    I dread the day sir...I dread the day.
    11-18-08 09:04 PM
    Get your priorities straight and tell your wife to sell her ring. How else are you going to know where to buy formula if you dont have a nice big screen to look it up on?
    11-18-08 09:05 PM
    Well, you have to respect her viewpoint, so you are Stormless. However, next time she gets those new shoes or handbag that she "just absolutely must have" tell her to take it back as baby formula and bills are more important
    11-18-08 09:06 PM
    LOL... U guys are bad with some of those comments! Aww poor thing! Who brings home the bacon in the house? Sounds like the wifey from this end! Sure hope you can work it out...
    11-18-08 09:07 PM
    Well, you have to respect her viewpoint, so you are Stormless. However, next time she gets those new shoes or handbag that she "just absolutely must have" tell her to take it back as baby formula and bills are more important
    amen to that hahaha
    11-18-08 09:07 PM
    Hey, approach her from a womans point of view.........Tell her how wonderful it will be to take those beautiful videos/pictures of the baby and email them instantly to family. Capture those moments instantly! And on a LARGE screen she can see.
    11-18-08 09:11 PM
    Hey, approach her from a womans point of view.........Tell her how wonderful it will be to take those beautiful videos/pictures of the baby and email them instantly to family. Capture those moments instantly! And on a LARGE screen she can see.
    Totally agree! Great tactic berryspecial
    11-18-08 09:14 PM
    Well I think that the formula and the baby are for sure more important than a storm. You knew it was coming out you should have been saving for it. You can now save your money and get one in a few months. good luck to you!
    11-18-08 09:18 PM
    Well I think that the formula and the baby are for sure more important than a storm. You knew it was coming out you should have been saving for it. You can now save your money and get one in a few months. good luck to you!
    I agree, take some responsibility for what you have helped bring into this world (your child). I won't be getting the Storm until December, and for that exact same reason....catching up on bills and supporting my son. It's tough, but if you call yourself a man, then the choice should be easy. No offense of course.
    11-18-08 09:29 PM
    My husband won't let me get one because he won't let me extend my contract....
    11-18-08 09:43 PM
    even though I know this is a make fun post do what I am doing, selling my 8830 world edition plus my ipod (storm plus 8 gig card will replace) how hard is that?
    11-18-08 09:48 PM
    If you have a pretty decent phone you can trade it on BB's website. Hopefully that $ and what you can find under the couch will do.
    11-18-08 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD