I am getting my replacement due to the screen click problem and have 2 choices...

The VZ store has one they can send me now�or�
    I can wait for the next shipment, which I don't mind.

Will the next batch coming in be built any different (better)?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 10:04 AM
    I highly doubt it. There's definite build quality issues with the Storm and I don't think RIM will do anything about it. (e.x. the speaker grille on the back is just glued onto the felt cover under it... lame)
    11-26-08 10:07 AM
    There was a difference in my phones from the one delivered Sat compare to the ones delivered on Fri. It could just be luck of the draw and has no bearing on when it was delivered.
    11-26-08 10:17 AM
    Thanks all.
    11-26-08 06:37 PM
    does it depend on where it comes from? (Mexico or Canada)

i guess just pray for your favorite country lol

11-26-08 06:40 PM
    My replacement screen is worse. Anyone have any experience yet replacing their replacement? I believe it was new in full box packing.

Canada both
    12-05-08 07:44 PM
    My replacement screen is worse. Anyone have any experience yet replacing their replacement? I believe it was new in full box packing.

Canada both
    Fix it yourself by adjusting the torx screws. See if that improves your Storm.
    12-05-08 07:51 PM
    Fix it yourself by adjusting the torx screws. See if that improves your Storm.
    for reference:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/scr...method-109036/
    12-05-08 08:07 PM
    The camera on my replacement was horrible. It was a brand new device. The replacement device's camera was just blurry, whereas my original device was crisp. Settings on both devices for the camera and everything were identical. Make sure you check the camera's on both devices as well, and not get too caught up in the click issue. I noticed this camera issue and I am sending the replacement right back.
    12-05-08 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD