First of all, Hi guys. gotta say since the OS upgrade i got, the phone is runnning really smooth, but one big problem when i have (searched forums btw) is when my docuemnts are saved into my media card, i cant actually browse them, only way i can browse them is via documents to go, and i have now way to delete them either.

When i explore via my computer it doesnt even show the new folder i created, how do i fix this?

regards

Kit
    05-17-09 01:22 PM
    Have you tried going to media>bb button>explore? It allows you to see the folders for all storage devices and you can then browse through your SD card.
    05-17-09 01:29 PM
    YOU are AWESOME xDD

Anyway another thing, i read some other ppl complain about, when the pacth or OS system was updated, ppl lost their contact list, i lost mine also, but i also lost my preloaded ringtones, so now i cant set the cricket ringtone for when bberry msng alert comes up, any way to reload them back into my phone?

Regards

Kit
    05-17-09 01:40 PM
    I have updated my OS several times, and most of the times it automatically loaded my backup, but once I had to manually load the backup using desktop manager after the OS load was done. You might try that.

Also, depending on which OS you loaded, some of the hybrids, and shrunk OS's do not include the standard ringtones, so if somehow you used an OS update or update method that did not install the factory ringtones, you'd have to either reload the OS with a version or method that does include them, or find them elsewhere somewhere and load it as a custom ringtone.

and welcome to crackberry
    05-17-09 02:00 PM
    OP look for bbfilescout. It let's you navigate, delete etc files on the SD card and on the internal memory.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD