Ok, so the browser looks pretty sweet on the verizon storm commercial right? Yes I know those are simulated screens. My question is, some java script stuff works, and other things don't.

I tried to go to the Amazon.com page like they show on the commercial. On the left-hand side of the page there are java script menus. Any idea if those will work on the storm? I have had the same issue with other pages that use this same thing. I have java script turned on and I'm using IE as my browser.
    01-05-09 02:41 PM
    Ok, so the browser looks pretty sweet on the verizon storm commercial right? Yes I know those are simulated screens. My question is, some java script stuff works, and other things don't.

I tried to go to the Amazon.com page like they show on the commercial. On the left-hand side of the page there are java script menus. Any idea if those will work on the storm? I have had the same issue with other pages that use this same thing. I have java script turned on and I'm using IE as my browser.
    I'm pretty sure those are AJAX (Asynchronous Javascript) menus, and right now it's not supported by BB browser or by Opera Mini. I much prefer the mobile version of Amazon anyway.
    01-05-09 02:48 PM
    Darn, I was hoping that wasn't the answer.
    01-05-09 03:01 PM
    Darn, I was hoping that wasn't the answer.
    Very few mobile browsers support AJAX, so we're not alone.
    01-05-09 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD