I only get one option (IE). Is this because I am on the BIS?
    04-03-09 10:59 AM
    No... I'm on BIS and I can select BlackBerry, IE or FireFox. Strange... I'm curious as to what other people suggest for solutions though.

Sorry I couldn't be more help
    04-03-09 11:22 AM
    resend service books, maybe your browser is brizzzzoken?
    04-03-09 11:29 AM
    I know there are supposed to be 3 choices. However, I only have one.

Could this be due to the hybrid OS that I am running. What is really needed to have the three options.
    04-03-09 12:04 PM

Could this be due to the hybrid OS that I am running. What is really needed to have the three options.
    Umm because not all webpages will respond the same way to one certain browser. Some pages won't "accept" you being on the blackberry browser, so you can change it to IE or FF.
    04-03-09 12:18 PM
    This option is set before a web page is even opened so is independent. I do understand that they may not be compatible.

I still doesn't explain the lack of options however.
    04-03-09 12:35 PM
    Resend service books until they appear. I had that issue on my unlocked storm.
    04-03-09 01:30 PM

What hybrid? one of the common ones or your own? If it's one that has it's own thread here on CB, is anyone else reporting the same issue?
    04-03-09 01:31 PM
    Ok I got them back. Now the question is this:

What is the difference between BRowser, Browser Identifications and Default Browser.

In other words how do these settings interact and affect web browsing.
    04-03-09 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD