Basically when I upgraded to .148 certain websites no longer load or do not load properly.
    I can no longer log into my work website. It will jump to a page explaining that its attempting to log into a favorite web site but then kick me back to the log in screan.
    The Verizon home page does not load properly. Black background with blue writing for the hyperlinks. Click on the wether links and I do not get to see any of the radar pictures and similiar items.
    I notice that other websites lack certain functions as well.
    I have gone into Browser configurations and tried the different settings with no joy. Turned Java on and off. Show images. Any setting that I could think of I have changed and then after no help went back to the default setting.
    Since then I have upgraded to .151 and that did not help the situation. I believe it didnt help since I backed up the device and then reloaded after the upgrade.
    I have searched google and looked through blackberry (even the dreaded browser is missing thread....lol) but have not found anything that has corrected the problem.
    So here I am asking for help. What settings have I missed or possibly need to be changed. I get the impression its a "JAVA" thing but it does not matter what I set it to.

Thanks
    Robert
    07-14-09 07:34 AM
    same thing for me... and the crazy thing is... i can load the page 10 times and get 10 different image combination. so what i mean is... the page i'm trying to load has 10 images on it. first load will give me only 2,3,4,7,8. next time only images 1,2,5,6,7, etc. is it just too big and the storm is deciding which ones to show? it seems to dislike showing the images that link to another page even more than just the regular ones that have no link.
    07-21-09 07:01 PM
    Here is the solution:

1st: go to the Options>Device>Advanced System Settings>Host Routing Table>Press menu button and select "Register Now".

2nd: Options>Device>Advanced System Settings>TCP/IP and enable APN authentication. APN authentication settings can be founded on Your carriers website.

Kind Regards, Alex.
    03-20-13 06:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD