last night my phone froze up while i was surfing the web and now i cant find the browser on my phone..anyone know how i can get it back
    07-06-09 12:24 PM
    re-register your host routing table in options>advanced> host routing table>menu button>register

or try Setup > Email Settings > Log In > Menu > Service Books > Send Service Books
    07-06-09 12:26 PM
    dude, seriously?

its stickied!!!
    it's called "Lost Browser Threads"

options > advanced options > host routing table > bbmenu > register now > wait a minute or two

o well, i get to add another one to the thread
    07-06-09 12:27 PM
    dude, seriously?

its stickied!!!
    it's called "Lost Browser Threads"

options > advanced options > host routing table > bbmenu > register now > wait a minute or two

o well, i get to add another one to the thread
    relax dude...i wasnt really paying attention to that...people on this forum act like they have a stick up there a**....
    07-06-09 12:29 PM
    relax dude...i wasnt really paying attention to that...people on this forum act like they have a stick up there a**....
    first of all, i told u how to get em back
    second, ya gotta learn how to search next time
    07-06-09 12:31 PM
    actually i did search i didnt find it ...smart a** ..get a f'n life stock taking everything personally ....v card having b*****
    07-06-09 12:32 PM
    its a sticky, there is a search engine and you admit to paying no attention
    07-06-09 12:33 PM
    actually i did search i didnt find it ...smart a** ..get a f'n life stock taking everything personally ....v card having b*****
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-w-pix-242294/

07-06-09 12:34 PM
    I think we need to invoke rule 14 here.
    07-06-09 12:37 PM
    Okay.....

Not sure why we always tell people"use the "search" As well seasoned members if you have a link post it. Help out with your post.... Instead of posting "Seriously" or "Oh not again"

Come on guys/gals, we are all here to learn and help each other. The OP is still a fairly new user and didn;t notice the stickies at the top... But don't jump on him/her.

Everyone has the right to ask a question. As Kevin Posted before. If you don't have anything nice to say do not say it.....

To the OP. @ Crackberry the Administrative team tries to keep the most important and help threads stuck to the top. Normally they are the most often asked questions or example "a problem and now a fix to something".....

So to all.... Let's help out new users and even regular user who may have over looked something....
    07-06-09 01:08 PM
    Okay.....

Not sure why we always tell people"use the "search" As well seasoned members if you have a link post it. Help out with your post.... Instead of posting "Seriously" or "Oh not again"

Come on guys/gals, we are all here to learn and help each other. The OP is still a fairly new user and didn;t notice the stickies at the top... But don't jump on him/her.

Everyone has the right to ask a question. As Kevin Posted before. If you don't have anything nice to say do not say it.....

To the OP. @ Crackberry the Administrative team tries to keep the most important and help threads stuck to the top. Normally they are the most often asked questions or example "a problem and now a fix to something".....

So to all.... Let's help out new users and even regular user who may have over looked something....
    :\
    i admit i did say "use search" "it's stickied" HOWEVER i did post the instructions on how to solve his problem (yet he still flamed me )
    07-06-09 01:12 PM
    Ask a question that has been already asked on this site and its like you killed someone. Feel lucky though. Usually people who ask this question get it a lot worse lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 01:13 PM
    I'm sorry for using a "Triumph the Insult Dog" joke in this thread. I will be nicer next time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 01:28 PM
    I understand that everyone is here to learn... but if people dont look before crossing the street they might get hit.... if someone doesnt LOOK first, they might get flammed like bravens52 here.

I think newbs should have a restriction before having certain permissions.... like 50 posts b4 they can start a thread. Or "X" amount of time on the site or something....

It could resolve so many problems and arguments on here.
    07-09-09 12:19 AM
    i did a search for the exact same thing, and this is the one thread that met my needs. While i understand seasoned vets need to get ticked off at us newbies, there's a reason we ask the questions. WE DONT KNOW. i came here for help, and almost just backed out seeing the negative responses.

and a pee ess ... your solutions dont bring my web browser back. but now? i'm afraid of upsetting someone by asking a question.
    07-11-09 02:10 PM
    these never get old
    07-11-09 02:32 PM
    You may be searching in the wrong place or the wrong way. Here's what I do to get quick answers. Go to...

Storm Search

Go to the keyword field and type in ONE word. In the drop down menu, select Search Titles Only. As a test, try "browser" or "wifi" "or "void". You will find many, many posts on how to retreive a lost browser, wifi on the Storm, and whether a leaked OS voids the Storm warranty. These are very common questions and threads. Too many times, users search with complicated word combos. Stick with single words. Also, I often take the most direct route: simply search Google (with 3-4 words). Invariably Google returns many links to CB threads. Try "blackberry storm lost browser" to see what I mean.
    07-11-09 02:39 PM
    You may be searching in the wrong place or the wrong way. Here's what I do to get quick answers. Go to...

Storm Search

Go to the keyword field and type in ONE word. In the drop down menu, select Search Titles Only. As a test, try "browser" or "wifi" "or "void". You will find many, many posts on how to retreive a lost browser, wifi on the Storm, and whether a leaked OS voids the Storm warranty. These are very common questions and threads. Too many times, users search with complicated word combos. Stick with single words. Also, I often take the most direct route: simply search Google (with 3-4 words). Invariably Google returns many links to CB threads. Try "blackberry storm lost browser" to see what I mean.
    that's awesome what is stated in here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-w-pix-242294/
    07-11-09 05:09 PM
    that's awesome what is stated in here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-w-pix-242294/
    Now, now. I didn't go after you when you plagiarized my June 2nd advice on June 5th. Your Mom obviously gives you more computer time than mine gives to me, thus the more descriptive explanation.

P.S. Note my May 31st Post at 4:10pm vs. your May 31st at 5:48pm Thread.

Just saying.

07-11-09 08:44 PM
    Now, now. I didn't go after you when you plagiarized my June 2nd advice on June 5th. Your Mom obviously gives you more computer time than mine gives to me, thus the more descriptive explanation.

P.S. Note my May 31st Post at 4:10pm vs. your May 31st at 5:48pm Thread.

Just saying.

now now, no need to go bout flaming me
    07-11-09 08:47 PM
    now now, no need to go bout flaming me
    It's all good. We are both out the fight the same arch nemesis, the evil non-searchers. Their laziness, and resulting clutter, must be eradicated!
    07-11-09 09:13 PM
    It's all good. We are both out the fight the same arch nemesis, the evil non-searchers. Their laziness, and resulting clutter, must be eradicated!
    then we can both work together on this

now where is my browser
    07-11-09 10:20 PM
    DAMN this thread got a little out of hand...I THINK ITS TIME WE ALL CHILLAX and help me with my question....

How do I get the browser icon back on my phone?
    Someone please help me
    07-11-09 10:49 PM
    DAMN this thread got a little out of hand...I THINK ITS TIME WE ALL CHILLAX and help me with my question....

Someone please help me
    check last line of my sig
    07-11-09 10:55 PM

Someone please help me
    lol, nice joke....
    07-11-09 10:57 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD