Ok, long story short. I had to jump in a pool to save my 2 year old little girl. She had fallen. She is ok but my storm didn't make it. I filed an insurance claim and got a new one. I have been able to load all of my previous apps but I am missing the web browser. It wasn't on the phone when I received it. I connected to Desktop Manger thinking I could just install from there but it is not highlighted so I cannot select it. Can anyone help?

Another note: when I go to Browser settings under options it does not show anything. It is just blank.
    05-12-09 01:44 PM
    I was ready to just send you on a search, but well done. Save the baby, ignore the phone. Insurance should have done it free too...

What you do is go to your options, advanced options, host routing tables, then press menu and say REGISTER NOW...

it should show up then.

Good luck! I am a daddy too... I don't know what I'd do if that happened to me.
    05-12-09 01:50 PM
    +1, what he said.

And great work, your priorities are clearly in the right place. The little ones can really move fast and always need at least one set of eyes on them especially for those of us who have pools.
    05-12-09 01:53 PM
    Thanks guys. I have learned quickly around here to do a search. Usually do but brain farted. I will try what you have posted. And yes, the little ones move really fast!
    05-12-09 02:15 PM
    Ok, so I registered as said above and it still didn't show up. I have now noticed that my MMS are not showing up either. Not on the main page or in the options menu. Any ideas anyone? Thanks.
    05-12-09 02:50 PM
    Battery Pull?

I had the same issue one time and a good OL battery pull cleared it up.
    05-12-09 02:56 PM
    Did the battery pull a few times. Still have don't have MMS or Browser. I may have to break down and call Verizon. Waiting for any last thoughts. Very frustrating.
    05-12-09 03:04 PM
    WAIT!!!!!!!!!! I unplugged my phone from my computer and it took. Both items showed up. Didn't realize it wouldn't take until I totally disconnected. Thanks again. I am back in business!
    05-12-09 03:06 PM
    Mine did the same thing after updating software...

I went to "Manage Connections" > "Mobile Network Options" > and turned Data Services ON... for some reason they were off.
    05-12-09 04:33 PM
    WAIT!!!!!!!!!! I unplugged my phone from my computer and it took. Both items showed up. Didn't realize it wouldn't take until I totally disconnected. Thanks again. I am back in business!
    Better eventually than never ever. Glad it's up an running.
    05-13-09 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD