So my storm now says "Your device does not currently have any Browser Configuration Service Book Entries" when i try to use the browser.

My phone wasnt working right (weird) so i tried installing the .148 OS again. it was fine before.

I contacted verizon, but was on hold for 15 minutes after speaking to no one, and figured i would try the experts on this site.

any ideas?? thanks in advance.
    06-21-09 10:19 PM
    click link in my sig
    06-21-09 10:22 PM
    or mine

or

options > advanced options > host routing tables > bbmenu > register now > wait a minute or two (if not couple seconds) > if no show > battery pull

edit: another thread to add to my collection muwahahaha

i should be called the service book king
    06-21-09 10:30 PM
    its bad when you have more than 1 user putting links into their sigs because the same questions are asked 50 million times
    06-21-09 10:31 PM
    yea i already tried that. when i go to email settings, it says "your device had a problem connecting to the server"

then it says "retry" or "close", and hitting retry just leads me back to the first message
    06-21-09 10:32 PM
    I lost mine after wiping tonight. I called VZW and Tech said there is an outage until 6 AM tomorrow morning.

Edit: I called after sending service books with no luck
    06-21-09 10:32 PM
    yea i already tried that. when i go to email settings, it says "your device had a problem connecting to the server"

then it says "retry" or "close", and hitting retry just leads me back to the first message
    Ok good, many people dont! and i think the other post is why you are getting the message
    06-21-09 10:33 PM
    its bad when you have more than 1 user putting links into their sigs because the same questions are asked 50 million times
    sheesh, i kno rite it's typical lmao

ummm, i NEVER said NETHING about email settings nor did i read nething bout email in ur op
    06-21-09 10:34 PM
    yea im responding to 2 people...haha.

i did the routing table register now thing, and tried to resend service books before posting this thread.

the email setup part was meant for howarmat...i tried to resend service books again, and thats what i got when i did it.

but then someone posted about something being down until 6am...so that probably explains it. who knows

thanks for the help though guys
    06-21-09 10:41 PM
    [QUOTE=jburke2510;2859617]yea im responding to 2 people...haha.

i did the routing table register now thing, and tried to resend service books before posting this thread.

the email setup part was meant for howarmat...i tried to resend service books again, and thats what i got when i did it.

but then someone posted about something being down until 6am...so that probably explains it. who knows

thanks for the help though guys[/QUOTE

When I talked to the rep earlier he got my email service books back but BIS books could not be sent. He then found the outage and said it will be back on at 6am...he said to go to blackberry.net to register or call vzw back to get the rest of the service books. I was on the phone with them for an hour.
    06-21-09 10:57 PM
    i have no BB menu
    05-10-10 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD